Wednesday, February 25, 2009

update

Not much else is going on. pretty booring buisness trip (we saw a girl with a front butt as big as her back butt) and razzing each other about being gay.. and at the end we were all put in a plane where we had to sit right next to each other in the back of the plane. I did see a hot springs. I threw a big reception party at my house where all the family showed up. The wife was stressed about that about 100 people showed up so it was a crowded party. The weather is nice this week but will turn cold I wish it would just stay that way. I am ready for nice weather. I think i might just go away this weekend somewhere do a small day trip. Its my dad's 60'th birthday. I want to do something cool with him. trying to figure it out. I think i will blog about him next.

5 comments:

  1. I believe you call that front butt a "Bootydo" in the urban dictionary.

    A bootydo is when your belly sticks out further than your "Booty do".

    YIKES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. front butt is actually panis (medical term). i call it hangning uterus. or if a man has it, i call it a man uterus..

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice guys i laughed alot at that..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some parts of Blogger I like better than Jayess. I sure can speak more freely.

    Snowangel shows you a much more intelligent side of the same issue.

    Hard to compete here in the South.

    ReplyDelete
  5. actually i got in trouble for calling it a man uterus in the ER clinic.. I meant it as a joke.. but the doc didn't find it funny

    ReplyDelete