Wednesday, February 11, 2009

airport story

So no pics but when i was coming home i landed got our luggage and got in the free airport shuttle (because the garage is under construction and no place to park. I am a veteran traveler so i kept the slip that the shuttle driver gave me a slip of paper telling me where i park right? well i land and give the slip of paper to the new driver and we go to find my car. its not there. we get out to maybe find it by foot and i cant find it. second bus comes by and we look then security is called and we are taken to where the office of the checkpoint people. I had to use the restroom and the bathroom was locked. but then a flush and a fat woman walks out - 400 easy. I walk in and the smell about knocks me over but i go anyways, holding my breath. well someone knocks and I hurry up and flush wash the hands and out i go. The woman goes in and curses me and At THAT MOMENT the security guy shows up. I ask Julia to explain it wasn't me that destroyed this place. SO I have to go to find my car, which the driver gave me a slip that isn't even close to where i parked. totally on the other side of lot. anyways i find it and i pick julia up, Where she tells me that the old woman tells the fatso that was responsible that her "feat" was not unnoticed and that she should be more concientious. I then ask if julia explained it wasn't me to the woman that came in after me and she said that she was laughing and couldn't tell her in time. So I purposely find that woman to pay my parking money to and first thing i said was " It wasn't me that destroyed that bathroom it was the coworker in the booth behind you" and we talked about how haneous that was and how lysol helped and how my nosehairs are burned off. and off i went. It was the principle of the thing i don't want anyone thinking I destroy bathrooms like that and just leave it like that.

1 comment:

  1. how does no one comment on this i am still laughing at it

    ReplyDelete