Monday, February 9, 2009

Honeymoon part 2

So here are a few pics of the volcano and st lucia. (before st marteen)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

hot springs that napolean visited
Photobucket

Photobucket
This was the only beach i saw there
Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket
Ok then we went to caracao next to tortola was my favorite island

Photobucket

there was a swinging bridge to let ships in and out
Photobucket

Photobucket
and then the caribbeans tallest bridge is there too. We went to the curacao distillery, where the orange liquor is made
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

we also went and ate some local foods where i got to try johnny cakes and some local cuisine pretty good stuff

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

aruba was our last stop I only took like 3 pics because well 1 wife kinda went weird because there were some college girls topless there.. and no i didn't stare. and two we only went to the beach. It was called baby beach in the southern side it was only about 4 feet deep forever and then bounded by coral i snorkled there and it was the biggest rip off because with taxi and equipment was 90 bucks.

then we sailed and arrived back at san juan
View from the window
Photobucket

The lobby
Photobucket
the "beach"
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and then me snorkeling
Photobucket

everytime i did something would happen were i would about drown this was no different.
I inhaled when my snorkel filled up. I was looking at sea urchins and knew that i had to stand up on them because a fin fell off too. meanwhile (see the crashing waves?) that caused a huge current thing which makes it difficult to stand so a french guy came out because i was well fighting for my life. and after being situated i swam ashore only to realize that i had my cell phone in my pocket the entire time so no movies to watch on the plane ride home and to top it off i also with the help of my wife lost my ipod too. so sucky end to a wonderful trip. we got home at 6 the next day and had to leave for mexico the next day at 2 so much laundry and very tired.
definition of heaven :
Photobucket

1 comment: